We’re looking for someone to support our amazing team.
This is a new role for our team and something that is important to our ongoing success. We are looking for someone with experience in building a positive company culture who can support our team to be their best.
This part time role will be perfect for someone who is interested in helping a distributed consulting team who are making a positive social impact.
The location for the role is preferably in Sydney or Melbourne. If you are somewhere else, don’t let that stop you from contacting us.
What you would be doing in the role will vary but some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Support the development and implementation of people initiatives, such as probation, onboarding, policies, recruitment and engagement.
- Work with everyone to help build a company culture where everyone in the team can be the best they can be.
- Make the administration of ‘all things people’ easy and simple by identifying areas to improve and implementing new ways of doing things
- Support the delivery and management of a HR management system from start to finish.
- Support and coordinate professional development strategies and help our team grow and improve
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are in line with Australian employment laws and practices