Date: Friday 5 April
Time: 12:00 PM
Intopia’s Sarah Pulis and Andrew Arch provide practical advice on how to embed and maintain accessibility across an organisation in this free webinar hosted by the Australian Network on Disability.
Four key areas will be covered:
- Compliance with WCAG 2.1 and beyond
- Testing with a diverse range of users
- Factoring in accessibility from the start
- Ensuring accessibility in ICT procurement
- Date: Friday, 5 April 2019
- Time: 12pm to 1pm
- Cost: Free
- Who can attend: Any employee of an AND Member organisation
To register, please email your name, position, organisation and accessibility requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.