We are on a quest to find a few good accessibility and inclusive design experts who are interested in making the digital world more inclusive. Whether you are an experienced expert or still learning we want to hear from you.
The location for the role is Sydney. If you are based somewhere else, don’t let that stop you from contacting us because we are regularly looking for people in other locations.
What you would be doing in the role will vary but some of the key responsibilities include:
- Work onsite and remotely with multi-disciplinary teams, including designers and developers, to review and provide feedback on accessibility across the software development lifecycle.
- Work with organisations to help them pragmatically improve their accessibility maturity
- Define project-specific accessibility requirements
- Conduct assessments against WCAG2.1 and accessibility best practice on multiple digital platforms (web and native mobile).
- Clearly describe issues and provide actionable recommendations on how to fix accessibility issues.
- Champion digital accessibility