We are on a quest to find a talented customer engagement consultant that can join our growing team. This is a new role within the team that is important to our ongoing success. We are looking for someone who is authentic and can build strong relationships with our clients, this is not a used car sales role. This role will initially be full time for 12 months, with expectations of extending the role.
This role can be based from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand, as you will be working remotely (limited travel may be required). What you would be doing in the role will vary but some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first port of call for potential new clients, meeting with them, understanding their needs and propose solutions
- Preparing business proposals for new and existing clients, including scoping of work
- Reviewing contracts and responding to tenders
- Working closely with Project Managers, the Operations Team and Managing Director to help manage client expectations
- Actively maintain and monitor Intopia’s client base, and proactively engage with clients to understand their future needs
We are looking for a person who can add to the extensive experience of our team. That said, we still have certain key skills and experiences which are important for the role:
- 3+ years of business development experience, preferably with a digital consultancy or social enterprise
- Experience in scoping technology services such as software development or software testing
- Ability to identify what a client needs, and be able to successfully showcase our product offerings and expertise
- First-class authentic communication skills that can be demonstrated across all forms of client engagement, including meetings, proposals and tender responses
- Demonstrated aptitude for self-direction and motivation with the ability to manage a variety of tasks, conflicting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to continue to develop and improve business development processes
If you have any questions about the role, or want to have a chat with us prior to submitting an application, get in touch with us through the Contact Us page of our website, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.