Course duration: 4 x 2-hour sessions
Do you sigh at the thought of publishing inaccessible documents? This course looks at creating accessible content and how to apply it to Word and PDF documents. This course is great for anyone who creates, publishes, or manages digital web content or documents.
What you’ll learn
- structuring content for easy scanning
- content that is easy to read and understand
- using inclusive language
- accessible alternatives for images
- creating accessible links, headings, tables, and page titles
- making your Word and PDF documents more accessible.
Who should attend
This course is great for:
- Content writers and editors
No prior knowledge of accessibility is required.
You’ll need to download and install the following software before the start of the course.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro (Reader is not sufficient)
- Microsoft Word (2016 or later preferred)
If there’s anything that stops you from installing these, let us know as soon as possible and we can explore other options for you.
We also use online tools such as FigJam to work together during this course. You won’t need to install or create an account to use these tools.