Course duration: 3 x 2-hour sessions
Is writing UX content your jam? Do you question your own error messages? Discover how language, structure and microcontent work together to make accessible content. This course is great for anyone who is creating interactive content, such as UX writers or form creators.
What you’ll learn
- structuring content for easy scanning
- content that is easy to read and understand
- using inclusive language
- accessible alternatives for images
- creating accessible links, headings, tables, and page titles
- writing accessible form labels, instructions, and notifications.
Who should attend
This course is great for:
- Content writers and editors
No prior knowledge of accessibility is required.
We also use online tools such as FigJam to work together during this course. You won’t need to install or create an account to use these tools.