Wondering how to publish the perfect form? Discover how language, structure and microcontent work together to make accessible content and interactive experiences.
What you’ll learn
- Structuring content for easy scanning
- Content that is easy to read and understand
- Using inclusive language
- Accessible alternatives for images
- Creating accessible links, headings, tables, and page titles
- Writing accessible form labels, instructions, and notifications
Who should attend
- Content writers and editors
No prior accessibility knowledge is required.
We also use online tools such as FigJam to work together during this course. You won’t need to install or create an account to use these tools.