Course duration: 4 x 2-hour sessions
If you work in user research and usability testing and want to include a wider range of participants in your work, this workshop is for you. Learn about diverse users in the digital world, and gain the confidence to do user research and usability testing with people with disability.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Who to include in your research and how to recruit the participants
- Considerations for accessibility communication, inclusive language and session accessibility
- Skills and knowledge the researcher needs to conduct a successful session
- Planning and running a usability session for participants with disability
- Reporting on the session outcomes, differentiating between accessibility and general usability
Who should attend
This course is great for:
- QA testers
- Digital professionals
No prior knowledge of accessibility is required.
We use online tools such as FigJam to work together during this course. You won’t need to install or create an account to use these tools.