Course duration: 5 x 2-hour sessions
Make your designs accessible, and share their beauty with everyone. Explore UI and interaction design principles that contribute to creating barrier-free experiences. This is great for visual and UX designers, and digital professionals.
In this course, you will learn about:
- improving readability using colour, layout and spacing
- how responsive design supports UI customisation
- accessible alternatives for media and images
- structuring content for easy navigation
- designing for keyboard, pointer and voice interaction
- creating accessible forms.
Who should attend
This course is great for:
- UX designers
- Visual designers
- Digital professionals
- Basic knowledge of UI design required
- No prior accessibility knowledge is needed
We use online tools such as FigJam to work together during this course. You won’t need to install or create an account to use these tools.