Course duration: 5 x 2-hour sessions
Ready to become an accessibility coding boss? Expand your knowledge of ARIA, the accessibility tree, building accessible forms and web components, and heaps more. This course is great for front-end or full-stack developers.
In this course, you will learn about:
- the importance of the accessibility tree and accessible names
- using semantic markup for things such as headings, landmarks, and images
- accessible form markup, including labels, required fields, and notifications
- how to use ARIA the right way
- building accessible custom components.
Who should attend
This course is great for:
- Front-end developers
- Full-stack developers
- Basic knowledge of HTML is required.
- No prior accessibility knowledge is needed.
To participate in this course, attendees will need to install:
These technologies are freely available. We will work with you if you have environment restrictions that prevent you from installing new software.