Course duration: 5 x 2-hour sessions
Ready to become an accessibility coding boss? Expand your knowledge of ARIA, the accessibility tree, building accessible forms and web components, and heaps more. This course is great for front-end or full-stack developers.
What you’ll learn
- the importance of the accessibility tree and accessible names
- using semantic markup for things such as headings, landmarks, and images
- accessible form markup, including labels, required fields, and notifications
- how to use ARIA the right way
- building accessible custom components.
Who should attend
This course is great for:
- Front-end developers
- Full-stack developers
- Basic knowledge of HTML is required.
- No prior accessibility knowledge is needed.
We use CodePen for some activities. You don’t need an account, but it will allow you to fork and save examples.