Course duration: 2 x 2-hour sessions
Ahoy there. Need some help plotting your course to create accessible digital products? In this course, we cover how accessibility decisions need to be factored into all aspects of planning, delivery and launch of your product.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Impacts of accessibility on users’ experience
- Legal requirements for your organisation
- Guidelines and standards including the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and procurement
- Incorporating accessibility throughout the project lifecycle
- Technology choices
- Communications and ongoing maintenance
Who should attend
This course is great for:
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners
- Digital Professionals
A basic understanding of accessibility is required.
We use online tools such as FigJam to work together during this course. You won’t need to install or create an account to use these tools.