Course duration: 4 x 2-hour sessions
Would you like to learn how to include accessibility requirements in your processes and practices, such as the definition of ready, the definition of done, user stories and acceptance criteria?
What you’ll learn
- how people with disabilities use digital technology
- defining accessibility requirements
- writing accessibility acceptance criteria
- including accessibility in your definition of done, user stories and acceptance criteria
- applying accessibility requirements to your acceptance criteria
Who should attend
This course is great for:
- Product owners
- Business analysts
- Anyone who write requirements
No prior accessibility knowledge is needed.
We use online tools such as FigJam to work together during this course. You won’t need to install or create an account to use these tools.