Course duration: 3 x 2-hour sessions
Want to learn the language of screen readers? Get hot tips on how people use screen readers, plus hands-on experience using NVDA to check if your website works as intended. This course is great for any digital professional who wants to learn more about screen readers and testing with NVDA.
What you’ll learn
- how people use screen readers to access digital content
- NVDA keyboard commands and features
- different ways of navigating with NVDA
- the expected outcome for screen readers
- how NVDA should work with different content types
- identifying common screen reader issues.
Who should attend
This course is great for:
- QA testers who want to ensure that organizational accessibility requirements are met
- Developers who want to create accessible markup that is usable by screen reader users
- Digital professionals who want a deeper understanding of accessibility requirements and screen readers
No prior knowledge of accessibility is required.
If there’s anything that stops you from installing these, let us know as soon as possible and we can explore other options for you.
We also use online tools such as FigJam to work together during this course. You won’t need to install or create an account to use these tools.